21. Hopeless Romantic. La Dispute. Cats. Skinny Jeans. Cuddling.
"Until we have seen someone’s darkness we don’t really know who they are. Until we have forgiven someone’s darkness, we don’t really know what love is."
— Marianne Williamson (via nevesnevele)
"baby I know you belong to yourself before anyone else and I respect that but you are mine"
— R’J (via thechildofstyle)
*hears fall out boy playing in public *searches for store that the music is playing in* *stands in store staring at speakers until song finishes playing*
You remember too much,
my mother said to me recently.
Why hold onto all that?
And I said,"
Where do I put it down?
— Anne Carson, from “The Glass Essay” (via ding-ang-bato)
i am 0% the person i was three years ago and i would probably get in a fight with 2011 me
"What I’ve Learned:
1. A girl can lose feelings for you over night.
2. A kiss can be just that, a kiss. Completely meaningless.
3. Love can be one sided but I still wonder if that is love at all
4. Never beg for someone to stay or to love you. You shouldn’t have to beg for someone to be a part of your life or to love you. You deserve better than that.
5. Stop breaking your ribs to make space for those who do not belong there.
6. Learning to breathe again is harder than the doctors said it would be.
7. I don’t know what hurts more at night; being alone or being in love.
8. Laying with someone in bed at night is temporary. It won’t get rid of the lonely. You will still wake up and leave in the morning with a heavy heart and no hand to hold.
9. Sometimes the sky rains gasoline instead of water and you have to be strong enough and ignore the urge to set yourself on fire.
10. I will be okay someday. Bad things happen for no reason sometimes and things end but that shouldn’t mean you should come to an end too. The ocean will always have waves; I just have to learn to swim through them for a bit longer.
11. The stretch marks I left on my mother from birth will not be another suicide letter I never finished."
— Oliver Nolau (via bl-ossomed)
"and i knew it was bad
when i woke up in the mornings
and the only thing i looked
forward to was going
back to bed"
— poems from my uncle’s grave (via bl-ossomed)